37 years old, extreme tiredness and drowsiness

I feel tired all the time. I am 37 years old and have been married for nearly four years. We don’t have children. Nor are we trying to. We are a busy couple but the tiredness I feel is too much. I don’t remember a time when I was not sleepy.

Thank you for sharing this with us. Usually, a chronic sense of fatigue and tiredness points to underlying stress and anxiety. You mentioned that you feel sleepy-- is this despite adequate sleeping hours?

There can be several hormonal causes also for fatigue, but it is certainly unaddressed stress. For such experiences, we highly recommend aligning one’s lifestyle to a Circadian Rhythm, which is an evidence-based lifestyle to regulate mood, energy, digestion and overall hormonal health. Read this detailed resource by renowned expert in Circadian Fasting, Dr Amy Shah–

It might also be a good idea to see an Endocrinologist once and ensure that there is no severe underlying hormonal disturbances. If not, then focusing on a lifestyle more aligned with your circadian rhythm can definitely help!
We wish you good health, great spirits, lots of rest and a healthy lifestyle!

Medical Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information, and product recommendation, obtained from or through this web site with a physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on or accessed through this web site. TheaCare does not gain financially, or otherwise, from any products recommended on our site, and are meant solely to help. Please re-check all information with your medical practitioner.