Quite irregular periods with longer gaps. Should I lose weight?

My periods are quite irregular. Sometimes I have it after 25 days, but sometimes after 35 to 36 days once I had my periods only once in 2 months. Do I need to lose weight?

Weight issues, or weight gain, of any kind could be only one of the many reasons for irregular periods. More than weight loss or weight gain, we recommend that you maintain a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI), and ask your trusted doctor, what is the normal range for you.
We highly recommend you check out this very quick video on irregular periods and the various factors behind it–
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB8IQR6FIT8/?igshid=14pcccv0mw0fy

Your experience sounds very much like a hormonal imbalance which needs to be investigated further. visit a trusted doctor (write to us if you need a recommendation). We also recommend you to try out seed cycling for better hormonal balance, after ensuring that you don’t have any allergies or sensitivities to the seeds. While there is very limited, and inconclusive, evidence on whether this practice works, it is undoubtedly a great idea to add seeds and nuts to your daily diet as a habit. That’s why many experts recommend it, even though research on this is ongoing. This great resource will help you get started with seed cycling–

But please don’t delay consulting a doctor, because you seem to be having irregular periods over a considerable period of time. Make a note of your energy levels, experience of fatigue, dietary patterns, sleep quality and any abnormal bloating etc. This will help your doctor understand the direction of further testing.

Medical Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information, and product recommendation, obtained from or through this web site with a physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on or accessed through this web site. TheaCare does not gain financially, or otherwise, from any products recommended on our site, and are meant solely to help. Please re-check all information with your medical practitioner.